Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby #4 (Bryanna Nicole Thompson)


I need to keep looking at this picture to remind me why I don't want to get pregnant again. I am not as big as I was with Jordyn bug I got uncomfortable a lot sooner. 4 pregnancies really does a number to ones body. This picture was taken the night before going into the hospital for my 4th induction. We went out to dinner at Wingers with Natalie Parry. She was going to stay the night and help get the girls to school so that I didn't have to worry about anything in the morning. I thought I would have been in the hospital a lot sooner but they didn't call me to go in until around 8 in the morning. I didn't sleep much the night before just waiting for them to call and so excited to finally be done with being pregnant.

No comments: