Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve

I always love Christmas Eve, with all of the traditions that come with it. At the Thompsons they have a Norweigen dinner with flat bread, salmon, ludafisk, boiled potato, and steamed carrotts. After a great meal Diane has tradition cookies and Rice pudding. After such a wonderful dinner and dessert we have a special visitor named Santa. He comes in while the house is really dark and we all sit around and watch as he drops off presents for everyone. Then after we open our presents from Santa the kids get p.j's from grandma and grandpa. These are the p.j's they got this year. Isn't it cute that the kids love each other so much. They both let me curl their hair too. I was so excited. Jordyn's didn't turn out with the sponge rollers so I had to grab a hot curler and I think it turned out okay. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children and have them like each other.
This is me just chillin with my three beautiful girls while we wait for santa to come. They were so excited.
Jordyn got necklaces and an earring set. Lacey got a big yellow carebear that sings. Rylee got a carebear also but it was more her size. This was her enjoying her toy.





No comments: