Friday, January 9, 2009

Lacey and Rylee's Birthday

There is my cutie, she wasn't shy about eating the cake and making a mess once she got the okay from us. She only ate the frosting. (This is at the family party at Grandma Thompson's house)
Today is Rylee's Birthday and I felt like I should write a little something about my wonderful one year old. I can't believe that year has already passed since she was born and yet she still looks like she is 6 months old. She has been such a pleasure to have in our family and I couldn't be happier to be a mother of 3 wonderful girls. They are the apple of my eye and I don't know what I would do without them in my life. They are always playing together and trying to make the other one laugh. Jordyn is now 6, Lacey is now 4 and Rylee is now 1. That means that I only one more birthday (my husbands) before I have a 10 month break from any more birthdays (besides mine, but hopefully I am exempt from planning my own party).

Lacey had her birthday 10 days ago and didn't get many pictures. We went to dinner for her birthday and she got to choose where we went. And you guessed it, we went to Souper Salad. Then we took her swimming a couple of days later because it was to late to go on her birthday. Then on Sunday the 4th of January we had a joined party for our family at grandmas house and had family come over and had cake and ice-cream. I am pretty sure she enjoyed it even though we didn't through a huge part like we did Jordyn. I didn't think I could physically or finacially do another party like that. Although it would have been easier now that Ben is here to help.

I thank our Heavenly Father each and every night to be blessed with so many things. My family is the best and I couldn't ask for anything better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY, RYLEE, AND SOON TO BE BEN.

1 comment:

kristie said...

We all thought of you on Jan 9th, Sara had to write a card to Rylee! What beautiful girls! Wy the way, Will you email me your current email so I can give permission for my blog? I'm going private...