Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jordyn's 6th Birthday

Jordyn had a great Birthday Party. Her Birthday is November 24th but since I had a volleyball game I scheduled her birthday parties on Sunday the 23rd with the family and then again on the 25th for her friends. The Party with her family was great we had everyone over that is living in the area. It was a great to see all of our family around to see and celebrate her birthday with us. The party with her friends was an experience all of its own. She had 13 friends over that didn't count her and her sisters. I did this whole party on my own because as some of you know Ben was still in Colorado finishing up work there. I fed, played games, had presents and also had cake and ice cream for all of these kids by myself with help of my friend Nikki, my cousin Brittany, and my Mom. Jordyn loved all the attention that she got and all of the toys she received. I am greatful for great friends and family who support me and my family. Thanks again. This is just one of the many toys she got from her friends. It is a doll head that you get to style her hair. I hope she practices a lot to do not only her own hair but her little sisters hair also.
This was the stash that she got from all of her friends. If you couldn't tell she is a real girlie girl.

This is all of her friends that came to the party. It was really loud at my house and I was very happy when it was over.


She was holding her cake that I made for her at the family party. I didn't mention this is the second cake of three that I ended up making for her birthday.



If you can't tell the cake was supposed to be the skirt of the barbie dress. It didn't work the way I really wanted it but at least I did try. I think I know how to do it next time so atleast I learned something. I am sure I will be making some more with two more girls behind her.