Monday, December 8, 2008

Rylee's blessing

I know that I am really late in posting this since she was blessed in March of 08 but I thought late is better than never. This picture is taken with her cousin Sophie. Rylee is on the right and she looks so much bigger than Sophie in this picture but if you saw them now it would be the opposite. Sophie is bigger than Rylee now.
For the blessing we had the choice to do it in Colorado where it would be hard for all of our family to come or do it with Adam's family in Salt Lake. We decided that family was more important then doing it in Colorado so we drove the six hours and blessed her in SLC. I am glad that I made that decision. Adam told me later that his baptism and my blessing were on the same weekend also so I think we have some kind of bond even though we are 8 years different in age.
I love Rylee so much and I am greatful everyday that God has blessed my family with 3 beautiful and healthy daughters of God. They are my world and I am so happy to be their mother.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

what a great picture! I love it (but that may be in part because it reminds me of a pic of ry and ty on their blessing day). they are both adorable!