Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moving back to Salt Lake.

These pictures were put in the wrong order so I hope you understand. For those that didn't know I moved twice. The first move was from Gypsum Colorado to Ben's parents house in Holladay, and then the second move was from their to our house in West Valley. In the meantime while living with the inlaws all of our stuff was stuffed into my mom's garage for a month. This was me talking to some family and giving them directions to our new house. This is one of our chairs while still in the garage.
This is another picture of the garage with all of our stuff in it. It only took us 4 car loads of stuff to get it to our new house but thanks to all of our family and friends we were done with packing and unpacking by 12pm. Then I had the tough job of actually unpacking the boxes.

This was our old home in Gypsum Colorado while we were packing up the truck there. This is a lot cleaner than it was earlier.


This is what we were living in while still packing. The only place I could find boxes was the local liquor store and so all of our boxes are liquor boxes.



Here is a better look at all of the alcoholic boxes. We had about 100 boxes and that still didn't hold everything.




2 comments:

Becky said...

How come I didn't know about your blog? Hurray for moving to Utah! We might actually see you more than just on occasion now. Oh, and I think the blog about being in the mission field is perfect right next to the picts of the beer boxes!

Ryan said...

how come those boxes are so vivid in my memory? wait!!! i remember now!!! I WAS THERE AND WE TOTALLY OWNED THAT MOVE!! haha...thank you for that wonderful service project, the donuts were much appreciated :)